Corsair Logistics is a non-asset based, third-party transport provider.
Corsair Logistics applies transportation modules most suitable to the carrying of specific products, including:
- Cargo: Local and longhaul transportation throughout Southern Africa;
- Containers: 20′ / 40′ / HC / OT;
- LCL and break-bulk;
- Cross border transport – general and bonded.
We offer a cost effective and reliable service, ensuring that clients’ goods are moved in the most effective manner.
We manage and control:
- Breakbulk to and from the port (these goods may be bulk, bags, sling bags, palletised cargo, loose-bagged cargo and out of gauge cargo);
- The dispatch and delivery of containers to and from the port terminal and container parks;
- Short-haul vehicles for local deliveries in and around KwaZulu-Natal;
- Long-haul vehicles (superlinks, tri-axles, lowbed and tautliners) for deliveries countrywide.